Newborn Essential Sleep Skills Workshop
July 7th and August 10th
Shore Grace Family Wellness, Salisbury, MD
What we will cover:
- Surviving the first couple of weeks
- Creating the perfect sleep sanctuary
- Understanding safe sleep practices
- Establishing healthy sleep habits from birth, including a routine and feeding patterns
- Promoting independent sleep skills early on, while still ensuring baby is comforted and sleeping well
- Focusing on appropriate awake times and avoiding overtiredness
- Navigating transitions as baby gets older or moves through challenging milestones and sleep regressions
This Workshop is for:
Any expecting parent, or newly postpartum mom/family (with babies up to 6 weeks old), that wants to feel prepared to get her child sleeping well from the very beginning by establishing healthy sleep habits. These habits can be established from birth and can result in babies sleeping through the night very early (typical results include 10 hours of consolidated nighttime sleep by 10 weeks, and 12 hours by 12 weeks!).
Have you watched our webinar?
Click on the link below to head to our (free) webinar – 7 Tips to Help Your Child Sleep Through the Night. Learn 7 specific things you can work on, starting as early as today, to help your child eliminate bedtime struggles, nighttime wakings, and short naps.View Webinar